Serves: 6 Ingredients
- 6 large potatoes, washed and skin on
- ¼ cup lemon infused olive oil*
- 2 tablespoons herbes de provence
- 1 teaspoon sea salt flakes
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 2 small bulbs of garlic, horizontally cut in half
- Preheat the oven to 180C.
- Cut the potatoes into large wedges and place in a large deep oven tray. Add the rest of the ingredients and toss everything about so that it is well mixed. Add ¼ cup water to the tray, then cover tightly with foil and bake for 45 minutes.
- After the 45 minutes, take the foil off the tray and return the tray to the oven for a further 20-25 minutes or until the water has evaporated and delicious charred edges begin to appear on the potatoes.
* In the event you do not have lemon infused olive oil, you can substitute it with ¼ cup extra virgin olive oil plus 2 tablespoons freshly squeezed lemon juice