Serves: 12 Ingredients
- 2 bunches continental parsley
- 10 cloves garlic
- 1 birdseye chilli
- 2 tablespoons fresh oregano leaves
- 1 cup extra virgin olive oil
- ¼ cup red wine vinegar
- Juice of one lemon
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon sea salt flakes
- Place the parsley, garlic, chilli and oregano in the bowl of a food processor and pulse for 30 seconds until everything is very finely chopped.
- Add the olive oil, vinegar and lemon juice in a steady stream and pulse for about 15 seconds or until everything is well incorporated.
- Add the pepper and salt and pulse for another 10 seconds. Taste to ensure the seasoning is to your taste, adjust if necessary.
- Serve over your favourite protein or roasted vegetables.
Leave a comment